Visit our online e-learning section for additional accredited courses and instant certification.
Oxygen Therapy Course
Oxygen Therapy Training
The course covers the assembly of oxygen equipment and when oxygen might be given. Oxygen use has some complications and restrictions; the course gives the student a thorough understanding of the whole process.
- To give students a greater understanding of when to give oxygen.
- Reasons for not giving Oxygen.
- Teach students about the different illnesses and diseases that could require oxygen therapy.
- The use of bag/valve and mask
- Cleaning and maintenance of equipment.
- The use of simple airways.
- The use of suction.
Course length: 3 hrs.
Qualification achieved: Oxygen Usage Certificate.