Oxygen Therapy Course
Oxygen Therapy Training
The course covers the assembly of oxygen equipment and when oxygen might be given. Oxygen use has some complications and restrictions; the course gives the student a thorough understanding of the whole process.
- To give students a greater understanding of when to give oxygen.
- Reasons for not giving Oxygen.
- Teach students about the different illnesses and diseases that could require oxygen therapy.
- The use of bag/valve and mask
- Cleaning and maintenance of equipment.
- The use of simple airways.
- The use of suction.
Course length: 3 hrs.
Qualification achieved: Oxygen Usage Certificate.