Visit our online e-learning section for additional accredited courses and instant certification.
Fire Safety Awareness Course
Fire safety awareness 2 hrs
In compliance with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, all new staff must attend at least a basic level of fire safety training. This course ensures that delegates meet these legal requirements and are equipped with the essential understanding of workplace fire safety; this includes fire extinguisher types and uses, fire safety precautions, common causes of fires, and how best to act in the event of a fire so as to ensure the safety of themselves and others.
Outline of Programme
- Dealing with fires safely and efficiently.
- Colour coding of various fire extinguishers and their uses.
- Fire doors, smoke alarms and sprinklers.
- Chemical reactions and other common causes of fires.
- Preventing the start and spread of fires.
The fire safety awareness training course takes around 2 hours and delegates may be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.